The NWSRG is a members group dedicated to advancing understanding of best practice for winter service delivery, taking the best from currently available knowledge and supplementing any gaps with new knowledge and research.
The current programme of NWSRG research is aimed at producing a comprehensive Guide to provide practitioners with practical guidance in all aspects of setting up and delivering their winter service, including:
- Influence the direction of winter service delivery and research
- Ensure National Guidance meets the needs of practitioners
- Join an influential pathway to the UKRB & ULRLG through the Steering Group
- Help to set the future business plan of the NWSRG
- Early access to documentation and research by the group
- 10% discount for attending Cold Comfort Conference
- Advantageous rates for training and other events with with the NWSRG is involved
- Participation in a group of service providers, industry associates, researchers and consultants dedicated to the improvement of winter service delivery
Become a member
Get exclusive access to the most up-to-date practical guidance, research findings and reports.